If you want that bronzed look but don’t want to stay too long under the sun, then a spay tan Vancouver is what you need. Professional spray tan services are offered at Sun Lounge Tanning Studios. We have the most technologically advanced tanning equipment to ensure that the process stays safe and comfortable, and that your tan looks real and even.
A good spray tan can certainly make you look healthier and even a few pounds slimmer. To get best results, you need to keep some things in mind. If you plan to get a spray tan Vancouver soon, be sure to remember the following tips:
1. It’s a good idea to have some nail polish on—even a simple clear coat--before you go to the tanning salon. Polish can help prevent stains on your nails.
2. If you plan to do any facial or waxing, do it before your spray tan session. Don’t get waxed right after your spray tan. You should thread and wax your lips and eyebrows prior to your spray tanning session.
3. It always makes sense to exfoliate using a non-oil based scrub or exfoliant before your tanning session. The exfoliant will help remove excess skin and therefore ensure an even tan.
4. You should also shave a day before your tanning session. Try not to shave right after your spray tan.
5. Make sure you do not have any lotion, sunscreen, or makeup on your skin during your appointment—even if you applied it earlier in the day. Most salons offering spray tan Vancouver provide makeup wipes so you can clean up prior to your session. That said, lip balms, lip glosses, and lipsticks are okay to have on when you are spray tanning.
These are just some of the many tips to keep in mind if you want to try spray tanning and get the best results. Talk to our experts here at Sun Lounge to know more.